Keeping you and our community safe in a mask that gives back. Your mask started with a heartbreak, seeing too many too many families losing their jobs in our villages and the disposable mask waste that threaten our Planet's wellbeing. Made from our #MadeRight fabrics, they are 100% naturally-dyed with the kindest plants and provides much needed livelihoods in our villages.
P.S. They make the perfect gift! Especially with the Mask Necklace <3
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 3 high thread count layers.
- Peace of mind. Naturally-dyed Tencel inner lining makes sure the mask is breathable and you're not inhaling any chemicals.
- Comfortable. The mask has adequate facial coverage and provides more comfort than many surgical mask. Unlike our 3-Layered Face Mask, this version uses a rubber ear-loop.
- Machine-washable. Wash in higher temperature after every wear. The color might slighly fade because of this harsh treatment, but it's the best way to keep your mask safe.
- No returns and exchanges. For hygiene reasons, we unfortunately cannot accept returns and/ or exchanges of this product.
STITCHED IN | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
OUTER LAYER | Handwoven #MadeRight offcuts
MIDDLE LAYER | Dense Cotton filter
INNER LAYER | Soft Tencel
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
finally i found something that perfectly paired with my sensi mask!! love every detail and friendly user for both mask and glasses 💙
and the blue color ius so blueeeeee
Bought this as a gift for a friend and she loved it! A great mask with such a beautiful design :)
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 8 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!