KAPAS BAMBU - Custom Blazer
A classic European-cut Blazer that is perfected for looking sharp and staying comfortable. Zoom-meeting approved. The most versatile investment piece to go out and travel again soon.
WHY IT'S SO SPECIAL
- So versatile! Dress up with the TITIK Garnet Fitted Shirt for a pop of Earthy color, or dress down with your fav T-Shirt. Simply the perfect travel companion that gets more beautiful with time.
- Very detailed textures. The closer you get, the more you'll fall in love with the texture of this blazer. You'll see tiny grid patterns that is subtly tactile, made even the combination of brown and Midnight handspun cotton threads.
- Grown, spun, woven for you. Our KAPAS range is made entirely from our eco-cotton. Its journey begins on the field, where cotton plants are grown through monsoon season. As we enter dry season, our Ibus (mothers) would come together and harvest the cotton flowers. They would sit together to take out the seeds and spin it into threads - creating a beautiful texture that is iconic of the handspinning process.
This piece is custom tailored entirely for you. Please allow 2 months for it to be made. We'll get in touch for your measurements after your purchase.
ORIGIN | Gaji Village, East Java
CRAFT | Handwoven on backstrap looms
DYE | SweetIndigo™ + Mahogany wood, heirloom undyed brown cotton
MATERIAL | 100% Eco-Cotton
PACKAGING | Exclusive ATELIER Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
KAPAS BAMBU - Custom Blazer