3-Layered Face Mask
The most sustainable mask. Made by hand, with hope.
Keeping you and our community safe in a mask that gives back in manifold. Your mask started with a heartbreak, seeing too many too many families losing their jobs in our villages and the disposable mask waste that threaten our Planet's wellbeing. Made from our #MadeRight fabrics, they are 100% naturally-dyed with the kindest plants and provides much needed livelihoods in our villages.
P.S. They make the perfect gift too ;)!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Cloth masks are not substitute for medical-grade masks. They limit containment of respiratory droplets, which contributes to cutting down on community spread. Most importantly, wearing them allows medical gear to be reserved for caregivers who need it now more than ever.
- 3 high thread count layers. Cambridge scientists recently tested the effectiveness of different household materials against capturing particles. Among the top performers are cotton fabrics with high thread counts. We made sure our mask is as effective as possible, that's why it's made using 3 layers with a dense cotton filter!
- Breathe with comfort. We made sure the part that touches your face and therefore gets inhaled is made of our natural dye Tencel fabric.
- Reusable. Wash it after every use in hot water.
- No returns and exchanges. For hygiene reasons, we unfortunately cannot accept returns and/ or exchanges of this product.
CRAFT | Handwoven, hand-drawn Batik
NATURAL DYE | Indigofera Tinctoria leaves / Mahogany wood bark
SIZE | All Size
MATERIAL | 100% raw cotton, Super soft Tencel lining (Lenzing)
Visit our Sizing Guide for more information on how to measure yourself and find your size! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sizing recommendation as well as customization options :)
We work hard to do the right thing for our artisans and for the planet - and we couldn’t do it without you! Here's what makes your clothes so meaningful:
Over 56% of your purchase flows directly to our villages - providing fair work, funding our craft schools and much needed trainings for our craftswomen.
Kind & Traceable: From eucalyptus fiber to dyeing with banana stems and palm sugar, we work hard to make sure your choices do not hurt the planet. Oh, and we plant 1 tree with each of your purchase!
Designed for decades, not days: We see clothes as an investment, not something to be tossed after waring it once. That’s why we focus so much on quality, offer redye and even a free repair service!
Shipping within Indonesia:
All orders shipping in Indonesia ships for free - yay!
Singapore: $15 / 4-6 days
Rest of the world: $30 / 10-14 days
We gladly accept unworn, unwashed items with the tags still attached within 14 days of ship date for store credit. For more information on our returns policy, click here.
Very happy with this mask. I really love being able to adjust and tie the mask securely at the back of my head. No more soreness behind my ears! The material is also very thick but still comfortable as promised. Would love to own more in the future :)
It's sewn well and the fabric is great, but i don't think there was enough coverage, it fit my little sister better.
The masks are very well made, high quality. it is helpful that they tie in the back, makes sizing much more convenient. I highly recommend them! Best for people with a smaller face though.
Everything’s great, from the concept of your products, fabric, and comfort. I only have one issue with the mask, it doesn’t fully cover my nose and chin.
breathable and comfortable for most heads! beautiful details on the inside
What if your clothes can change lives?
The truth is that every choice we make has an impact on someone’s life. We believe that for something to be truly beautiful, the system that created it must be beautiful. That's why we work hard to do the right thing. Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long.
I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choices are enabling in our villages and beyond.
A nerd who cares,
Through your clothes, we are impacting 1,282 lives in rural Indonesia.
Our traceable natural dyes prevent toxic chemicals from entering our rivers.
Your piece comes with a promise of free repairs - for real.
3-Layered Face Mask