RANUM - Picnic Top
Meet your new favorite top! It's so loved that it's really hard to keep this style in stock. One try and you'll know why.
WHY SHE'S SO SPECIAL
- Light and airy. Perfect even for the hottest Summer days.
- Flatters your body type. This top has a relaxed and comfy silhouette. The sleeves cover just the right amount of arms while the front ribbon hugs your hip, accentuating your natural curves while making you feel like a present.
- Luxuriously handcrafted. This top took 8 days to craft and 29 days to grow the dye, supporting the livelihoods of 8 women and 4 farmers while protecting our Planet.
The top is actually quite roomy and can be tied to fit. Natalie is 158cm, EU size M.
Dinda wears All Size. She is 165cm, EU size S.
RANUM is the intention to show yourself love. You cannot rush a flower to bloom. It needs time and nourishment to break through the soil and grow into what it was meant to be. Even when it feels you're behind or still at the beginning, trust that all you need to bloom is already inside you.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™, Mahogany Wood
MATERIAL | Eucalyptus fibre
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
RANUM - Picnic Top