You want to leave a mark in this world. To put your skills and talents to improve the lives of others. To hone your strengths and grow to fulfil your potential. To be part of a core team that envisions a future where craftswomen in villages across Indonesia can finally be visible.
If this resonates with you and you're serious about working hard, quit your day job and come change the world with us.
Full time | Alam Sutera, Indonesia.
We're seeking a dynamic team member who's passionate about visual story telling to join our growing team! This full-time position will oversee the creation of all our digital contents.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- You'll be working with Denica to research & develop the creation of our visual marketing. This includes our online contents (pictures & videos) of our blog, social medias, and website.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience as a designer.
- A good fit to our aesthetics - ideally even can elevate it.
- Proficiency in photography and design softwares (Photoshop, etc). Video-making skills and hand-drawn illustrations are a big plus!
- Can work under pressure. Running a social enterprise with big dreams is not easy!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
To apply, email your application to email@example.com with title "I am your next Content Creator", sending:
- Your CV.
- Design portfolio. Please make sure it's relevant with SukkhaCitta. Don't send a general one.
- 1-page motivation letter explaining why you're the perfect person for this position. Try to stand out. Really ask yourself why you want to work here.
We receive a lot of applications, and will only reply to those who fulfill the qualifications to be invited to the second interview round. The application is open until the role is filled. Goodluck!