You want to leave a mark in this world. To put your skills and talents to improve the lives of others. To hone your strengths and grow to fulfil your potential. To be part of a core team that envisions a future where craftswomen in villages across Indonesia can finally be visible, to change their lives while sustaining their tradition.
If this resonates with you and you're serious about working hard, quit your day job and come change the world with us.
1. Product Designer
Full time | Alam Sutera, Indonesia.
You're excited about solving problems. To design the most comfortable pieces that will fit our customers' lives. No detail is too small for you. In fact, you see it as where we can tell stories. You'll be working directly with our founder to create styles that will elevate our #MadeRight fabrics.
- Develop products that will fit our market. There will be research involved to understand what our market needs. You'll design our fabrics and products. This includes our up-cycling projects.
- Make things with your hands. Yes, you'll have to be able to make prototypes yourself. Creativity needs to have an outcome.
- Plan our Launch Calendar. You'll coordinate with the Operations and Marketing team on making it a reality.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in this field.
- Able to commit for at least 1 year.
- Have a vision on where to take our brand aesthetically.
- Can work under pressure.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
To apply, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with title "I am your next Product Designer", sending:
- Your CV.
- Design portfolio. Please make sure it's relevant aesthetic with SukkhaCitta.
- 1-page motivation letter explaining why you're the perfect person for this position. Try to stand out. Really ask yourself why you want to work here.
We receive a lot of applications, and will only reply to those who fulfill the qualifications to be invited to the second interview round. Goodluck!