BUKIT - Blanket
Woven, drawn, and embroidered by hand. Made for cuddling and staying comfy this holiday season. Meet the throw blanket of your dreams.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Handmade details. Delicate, textural details brings a touch of craftsmanship to your home.
- Shades of natural Indigo. Set the right mood with these earthy tones, evoking the calmness of the misty mountains.
- Empowers women. Each provides much needed fair work for mothers in rural Indonesia, taking 42 handwork days to make.
MATERIAL | 100% Raw cotton
HAND-WOVEN | Medono village, Central Java
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang village, Central Java
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
SIZE | 270 x 130 cm
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
BUKIT - Blanket