ALUNAN - Cocoon Throw
Resting in a place beyond thoughts, she lets her intuition guide her. Thread by thread, unravelling. A floating poetry that connects you to the Earth and all the hands in between.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Light and luxurious. You'll never forget how delicate it feels. Perfect for lounging on the couch and on-the-go!
- She reminds you of a night sky, full of glistening stars. The deepest black, mysterious and bursting with hand-painted golden flowers. Dyed with plants grown by indigenous women farmers to heal the Planet.
- Naturally made. Hand-dyed 12x with reclaimed Mahogany woods to create the deepest, grounding Ochre hue.
- Feel the handcrafted difference. Each depicts the calm of blue flowers, quietly blooming in a moonlit evening. Each petal drawn with hot wax for days. It's beauty comes from the natural cracks that occurs during hand-dyeing 27x in our sugar Indigo vat.
- The perfect gift. For your loved ones and for the most important person ever: yourself. Leave a note a checkout and we'll happily add a handwritten note on your behalf ❤️
ALUNAN is the intention of letting go. Each falling petal brings lightness to the heart. Inviting you to let the present moment in, without having to control what's next. Open yourself to the possibilities of unexpected joy that is waiting to bloom in your life.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | Coral: Reclaimed Mahogany wood, Midnight: SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | 100% Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
I got stopped at the mall twice already when I wore this throw. They are people who already know about SukkhaCitta but waiting for that little push to join the club. I’m one very happy advocate I must say.
SAKURA pieces are so meaningful, a meaningful reminder to cherish the beauty of each day. They're absolutely beautiful, gorgeous to wear in any occasions, from a sunny day with fresh breeze on the beach to candlelight dinner with loved ones.
I just love my throw and my alunan dress. The material is high quality, the detail is amazing, and they are so beautiful. Wearing Sukkhacitta, not only you look good but you feel good because you know that they made the whole process right.
Thank you Sukkhacitta team. You guys are amazing. I hope more people would support your cause. ❤️
So softtt. I feel so special wearing it ☺️ Dan baru sadar ada embroidery2 nyaa 🥰 so detaileddd. Please send my love!!
Finally received my throws, in Midnight and Sakura, after approx. 1 year of fangirling over them. Both of them were perfect in their own imperfections, and the fact that each piece comes with its own signed card from the artisan made them truly special. It rekindled my connection to home and acted as a small reminder of a good fight to promote causes like SukkhaCitta back in Indonesia. Well done and truly very happy with both throws. Special shout out to Mba Gita for making the entire purchase process super enjoyable (+ for answering ALL my questions like a pro!)
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
ALUNAN - Cocoon Throw