ANGKASA - Reversible Coat
A coat to slip into between day and night, on the couch or on the go.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Luxuriously handcrafted. Made from 100% silky yet sturdy Eucalyptus fibre and raw handwoven cotton, this tailored coat elevates your wardrobe effortlessly. A true investment piece that gets better with age.
- She reminds you of a night sky, full of glistening stars. Dyed with Indigo leaves and golden fruits grown by indigenous women farmers regeneratively to heal our soil and sequester carbon from the atmosphere.
The perfect gift. For your loved ones and for yourself. Oh, and pockets :)
Karis wears All Size. She is 164 cm, EU size S.
Pre-order 3 weeks.
Need it in a different size or want to customize your own style? Gita is here to help!
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | Gold from Terminalia Bellirica fruits, SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | 100% Eucalyptus fibre
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
ANGKASA - Reversible Coat