ANGKASA - Constellation Throw
Reinterpreting the traditional Patola motif from Jlamprang village, this art piece features a constellation of 12 stars. Made from ultra-fine Eucalyptus fibre to keep you warm and cool you down.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Effortless. Light and delicate, you'll long to wear her everyday. Perfect for lounging on the couch and on-the-go!
- Real Batik Tulis piece. Each star drawn by hand, with hot wax and a tjanting. Taking an Ibu 30 days to craft, just for you.
- As soft on the planet as it is on your skin. Naturally dyed with regeneratively grown plants and agricultural waste to protect our rivers from toxic chemicals.
- The perfect gift. With complementary eco-giftwrapping.
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | Garnet: Sappan wood + Symplocos leaves, Gold: Terminalia Bellirica fruits, Noir & Porcelain: SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Silky Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTONS | Mother of pearl from Makassar island
PACKAGING | Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
I love my noir Angkasa throw, just arrived. The garment is soft to touch and beautifully inspiring to wrap myself in. Such an elegant and meaningful design, wearing stars the Ibus have created feels so uplifting ✨
Good Quality & Comfy. Will order again
Its light, versatile and goes with anything!
Got this as a birthday present from my husband. And it is what I've been longing for from the Angkasa collection! So beautiful, so comfy, and versatile! my current favourite for sure!
I got stopped at the mall twice already when I wore this throw. They are people who already know about SukkhaCitta but waiting for that little push to join the club. I’m one very happy advocate I must say.
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
ANGKASA - Constellation Throw