BHUMI - Strappy Cami
An essential cami that's perfect for layering or wearing solo. Features delicate spaghetti straps and a subtle scoop front that flatters, not reveal. The perfect top for your eco-conscious soul <3
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Light and airy. Such a perfect essential for layering, even for the hottest Summer days.
- Naturally dyed Turquoise. This rare hue was dyed with Indigo leaves and palm sugar grown by indigenous women farmers. Protecting our Ibus' health and our rivers from hazardous chemicals.
- Breathable. Made of biodegradable vegan sylk, your top feels so delicate on the skin. Better for you, better for the Planet!
Michel wears Size 1. She is 163cm, EU Size S.
BHUMI is the intention to choose faith over fear. When the weight of uncertainty consumes you, remember that you contain everything you need within. Keep going, the dots will connect backwards.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Vegan Sylk from Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
BHUMI - Strappy Cami