BHUMI - Square Scarf
Express yourself with this light and airy scarf <3
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Luxury meets versatility! She's generously sized and can be worn in multiple ways. Easy-to wear, quick to love, infinitely adaptable, and ready to gift to someone special this season.
- A meaningful talisman. Inspired by the seeds of life, each connects you with the Earth. A reminder that you contain everything you need to be the change you wish for.
- 3-colored art piece. Our Ibus first draw the white seeds, before dyeing the fabric in Indigo to make it light blue. After, she draws the second layer before dipping it 27x in the vat to create the deepest Midnight hue. Each takes 32 days to craft.
BHUMI is the intention to choose faith over fear. When the weight of uncertainty consumes you, remember that you contain everything you need within. Keep going, the dots will connect backwards.
SIZE | 115 x 115cm
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | Reclaimed Mahogany wood, SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Lightweight Eucalyptus fibre
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
I received this scarf as a gift and I've been loving the quality of my very first Sukkha Citta piece! The scarf is just so beautiful and the love and dedication the whole team pours into its pieces really shows! Keep up the amazing and meaningful work :)
They are so beautiful and flattering. So happy to have them in both colors. I can easily pair them with my other #MadeRight pieces. Thank you Sukkha Citta!
That will be my present. Like them all, more than I expected. Bless all mothers there❤️
I don’t think there’s ever a chance to not feel good when wearing anything from Sukkha Citta. Each piece is lovely, soft and vibrant. I have a few pieces from them and even got scarves and masks- the quality and care to craft is consistent and seen in every item.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
BHUMI - Square Scarf