SERIBU BUNGA - Sylk Kain
This hand-drawn Batik Tulis is as essential as it is an art form. Delicately designed to accompany you through life's many meaningful milestones. A future heirloom to pass on through generations.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- So many ways to wear. Throw it over your shoulder as a shawl, tie around your waist as a sarong, style it as a dress, or hang it as a wall hanging.
- Luxuriously handcrafted. Each flower meaningfully drawn by hand, with a tjanting and hot wax. Finished with hand-rolled stitched edges. Taking 30 days to craft by our Ibus, just for you.
- Sustainably made. Naturally-dyed with regeneratively grown plants and agricultural waste to protect our rivers from toxic chemicals.
CANANG is a reminder that you always have a choice. Inspired by the Balinese tradition of gratitude, each of the SERIBU BUNGA petal is individually arranged in this limited edition launch. Wrapping you in a story that bridges the past, present and future. Each made by hand and blessed by the soul.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Gesikharjo Village, East Java
HAND-ROLL STITCHED IN | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
NATURAL DYE | Golden Flowers: Terminalia Belerica fruits,Burgundy: Sappan wood, Evening: SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Vegan Sylk from Eucalyptus fibre
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
SERIBU BUNGA - Sylk Kain