Naturally-dyed by hand, with hope.
I'm so excited for our new Embroidery Kit ✨! Our Ibu dyed each threads with our very own natural dyes that are traceable to the farmer level. They're perfect to stitch ur initials or meaningful symbols to personalize ur favorite #MadeRight piece - on top of being super cute and a perfect gift! They're also perfect to cover holes or stains, making it a staple in your zero-waste wardrobe :)
INSIDE UR KIT
Each kit comes with:
- 4 skeins of our very own embroidery threads! They are 100% cotton and mercerized, so it has a subtle sheen. Each is dyed with our very own natural dyes that are traceable down to the farmer level.
The SweetIndigo™ kit is dyed with our clean sugar Indigo vat and features different shades of blues.
The Sakura kit uses reclaimed Sappan wood and banana stems and are just so irresistible <3
They're like rainbows - but better ;)
- 2 Embroidery needles, 1 big and 1 small.
- 1 mini hoop so you can get stitching right away!
- 1 thread scissor.
- 1 #MadeRight pouch to keep things tidy. As always, they're naturally dyed too and features a hand-knotted threads that our weavers' wives made using waste threads.
Origin | Hand-dyed in Medono Village, Central Java
Dye | SweetIndigo™ / Reclaimed Sappan Wood + Banana stems
Material | 100% mercerized cotton
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.