CANANG - Sylk Cami
Meet your new go-to top. Delicate and breathable, she has delicate spaghetti straps, a flattering scoop neckline, and a perfectly cropped length to make you feel and look beautiful.
WHY SHE'S SO SPECIAL
- Light and airy. Made of vegan Eucalyptus fibre sylk, it's cozy, breathable, and soft to the touch.
- Easy to style. Wear by itself or layer with your favorite outer, she'll quickly be your go-to top!
- Naturally dyed. From the golden flowers to earthy hues, each is dyed with plants grown by indigenous women using regenerative methods. Preventing toxic chemicals from our rivers while changing lives.
CANANG is a reminder that you always have a choice. Inspired by the Balinese tradition of gratitude, each of the SERIBU BUNGA petal is individually arranged in this limited edition launch. Wrapping you in a story that bridges the past, present and future. Each made by hand and blessed by the soul.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Gesikharjo Village, East Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | Sappan wood + Banana stem (Garnet), SweetIndigo™ (Midnight & Rainforest)
MATERIAL | Vegan Sylk from Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
CANANG - Sylk Cami