KUPU - Draped Skirt
Inspired by the draped Javanese Sarong silhouette, The Draped Skirt adds a touch of heritage to your everyday.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Effortlessly beautiful. Comes with hidden zipper and subtle rubber details to add that comfort as your body changes.
- Luxuriously airy. Made with silky Eucalyptus fibre, she feels so light and flows with your every move.
- Real Batik Tulis piece. Each line drawn by hand with hot wax to sustain our heritage and empower women in Villages, not factories.
- Sustainably made. Naturally dyed with regeneratively grown Indigo leaves and sugar to protect our rivers from toxic chemicals.
Phoebe wears Size 1. She is 169cm, EU Size M.
Pairs beautifully with our KUPU Kebaya.
KUPU is a reminder to have courage. You were born with an innate power to create change, both in your life and in the lives of others. Be brave, even when you don't know the outcome. Break the armor. Let yourself be seen.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Silky Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
KUPU - Draped Skirt