Bring out your inner domestic goddess in this sustainably made apron. Its classic cut pairs perfectly with any #MadeRight piece.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Made of nature, for nature. Made of 100% raw cotton, handwoven with no electricity.
- The cutest colors. Comes in 2 hues from plants: Forest and Rare Pink. No harmful chemicals that are bad for our Ibus' health, the Planet, and your skin!
- Personalized. Write your initials for a touch of magic and meaning.
HANDWOVEN | Medono Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™, waste wood
MATERIAL | 100% Raw Cotton - Light Weight
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island, Indonesia
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.