Bring out your inner domestic goddess in this sustainably made apron. Its classic cut pairs perfectly with any #MadeRight piece.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Made of nature, for nature. Made of 100% raw cotton, handwoven with no electricity.
- The cutest colors. Comes in 2 hues from plants: Forest and Rare Pink. No harmful chemicals that are bad for our Ibus' health, the Planet, and your skin!
- Personalized. Write your initials for a touch of magic and meaning.
Pre-order 14 workdays.
HANDWOVEN | Medono Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™, waste wood
MATERIAL | 100% Raw Cotton - Light Weight
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island, Indonesia
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!