PAGI - Weekend Shirt
HANDLOOMED BY MASTER WEAVERS IN
MEDONO VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
Contrary to the name, our Weekend Shirt is made for your everyday. Each is handcrafted with 2,000 threads of raw cotton, which is why it's incredibly soft (especially the more you wear it). Easy to wear and uber comfortable, they are a staple in your pursuit of changing the world (or on your hunt for the best coffee).
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Uber-comfy. Breathable, raw cotton that will get softer every time you wear it.
- Compliments over compliments (at least that's what our customers tell us).
- Perfect for almost all occasions. Look casual and smart no matter what - from a day in the office to exploring the world.
- No stink. Wait what? Raw cotton doesn't smell as quickly as most over-processed cotton out there. Look great with less laundry!
Model 1 is 180cm, EU Size L. He wears size II.
Model 2 is 187cm, EU Size M. He wears size I.
PAGI SENJA is designed for you to breeze through day and night without fuss. A modern interpretation of Indonesia's intricate double ikat technique, you'll see the uniqueness of the fabric in its randomized lines. They are manually inserted by our master weaver to make sure no two pieces will ever look the same.
- Technique: Double Ikat.
- Color: Natural Dye (Indigofera Tinctoria).
- Material: 100% unbleached cotton.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!