RANUM - Weekend Shirt
For weekends and all the days in between, the Weekend Shirt is as timeless as it is essential. Pairing classic handwoven fabrics with clean tailoring, no wardrobe is complete without one.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A wardrobe classic. Features a straight-cut silhouette, soft brushed handwoven raw cotton and custom Mother of Pearl buttons.
- Luxuriously handcrafted. A real Batik Tulis piece. Each flower drawn by hand, with hot wax and a tjanting. Taking an Ibu 30 days to craft, just for you.
- Years, not wears. Made from 2,000 raw cotton threads, your shirt gets softer with age. You'll find yourself longing for its softness and breathability.
- Tricky husband-proof. Perfect for husbands who say he doesn't need anything for his birthday ;)
Bertram wears Tuquoise in Size 1. He is 184cm, EU size M.
Josh wears Midnight in Size 2. He is 178cm, EU size M.
RANUM is the intention to show yourself love. You cannot rush a flower to bloom. It needs time and nourishment to break through the soil and grow into what it was meant to be. Even when it feels you're behind or still at the beginning, trust that all you need to bloom is already inside you.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ + Terminalia Bellirica fruits
MATERIAL | 100% Raw cotton
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
PAGISENJA - Weekend Shirt
BHUMI shirt in Turquoise is really gorgeous & it fits me perfectly. I am amazed that this gorgeous piece is crafted beautifully by Ibus with all natural kind-to-earth materials. Huge appreciation for the SukkhaCitta team.
Perfect! Everything on point
so in love with this malam!!! i received it and suddenly fall in love into every details of this shirt! oh maybe yang perlu disempurnakan adalah button and the front collar... but anything else is perfect 🖤🤍
He still raves about it even three months after his birthday, and he is a quiet man. Mostly I have to listen to him talking about how great the quality of the shirt, how it adapts both in the heat of Jakarta or under blasting AC. How the shirt effortlessly makes him look and feel good. Might need to get him another one to keep him so passionately talking about a shirt.
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
RANUM - Weekend Shirt