RANUM Indigo - Wrap Skirt
Finally - a skirt!!! She's cropped exactly at the right place and comfortably hugs your hips. Hello, beautiful <3
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Easy to style. Slip on, adjust to fit, and tie.
- So pretty! A field of golden leaves, floating in the deepest evening sky. All hand-drawn and naturally dyed with plants and minerals by our Ibus <3
- Made for Nature. Imagine the buttery softness of handwoven raw cotton that gets softer with every wear. The beautiful blue is dyed with Indigo leaves grown regeneratively to heal the Planet.
Dinda wears size All Size, she is 165cm, EU size S.
Pre-order 14 workdays.
RANUM is the intention to show yourself love. You cannot rush a flower to bloom. It needs time and nourishment to break through the soil and grow into what it was meant to be. Even when it feels you're behind or still at the beginning, trust that all you need to bloom is already inside you.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | 100% Eucalyptus fibres
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
RANUM Indigo - Wrap Skirt