SELAH - Structured Dress in Midnight Indigo
HANDLOOMED BY MASTER WEAVERS IN
MEDONO VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
There is beauty in simplicity. You dream of a timeless dress that you can wear from day to night, effortlessly. A dress that stands the test of time and elevates your wardrobe. You've finally found her.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You get options. Wear the dress as is, or combine it with our Silk Kain to impress.
- So comfortable to wear. We don't believe in beauty pains. Or sacrificing movement to wear something pretty. The side slits make it possible for you to run errands while looking amazing.
- Pockets. Always.
- Smart fitting - so you can focus on what matters in life.
Model is 167cm, EU Size S. She wears size I.
Size I: S-MII: M-LBust 96 106 Length 110 110 *in cm
SELAH is the space between stimulus and response. An invitation to find our freedom. It takes a village to make, an orchestra of collaboration between almost 30 people. From tying and dyeing the threads to structuring them, the motif is brought to life as our master weaver manually insert the lines.
The deep midnight shade is achieved from 10 dips of fermented Strobilanthes Cusia leaves, before darkening it in Ceriops Tagal wood bark, taking more than 400hours to craft.
- Technique: Handloom Weft Ikat
- Color: Natural Dyes
- Material: 100% raw cotton.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!