SERIBU BUNGA - Ethereal Throw
As soft on the planet as it is on your skin. Made from ultra-fine Eucalyptus fibre to keep you warm and cool you down.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- 2-ways to wear. Inspired by the heritage Baju Bodo, wear open as a throw or button fully as a top.
- Luxuriously handcrafted. A real Batik Tulis piece. Our Ibus cover the entire fabric with hot wax and leaves the flowers open, so they become blue when dyed. Taking an Ibu 30 days to craft, just for you.
- Sustainably made. Naturally-dyed with regeneratively grown Indigo leaves and sugar to protect our rivers from toxic chemicals.
The perfect gift. For your loved ones and for the most important person ever: yourself. Leave a note a checkout and we'll happily add a handwritten note on your behalf ❤️
Pairs beautifully with the Chino Pants.
SERIBU BUNGA is a reminder for hope. The forgotten Jasmine flowers were once used by mothers to pass on the Batik tradition to their daughters. Today, they bloom once more in the homes of our Ibus. Each petal a bridge between the past, the present, and the future we're building together.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Gesikharjo Village, East Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Vegan Sylk from Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Good Quality & Comfy. Will order again
Its light, versatile and goes with anything!
Got this as a birthday present from my husband. And it is what I've been longing for from the Angkasa collection! So beautiful, so comfy, and versatile! my current favourite for sure!
I got stopped at the mall twice already when I wore this throw. They are people who already know about SukkhaCitta but waiting for that little push to join the club. I’m one very happy advocate I must say.
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
SERIBU BUNGA - Ethereal Throw