SERIBU BUNGA - Silk Flow Dress in Soga Brown
HAND-DRAWN BATIK & NATURALLY DYED IN
GESIKHARJO VILLAGE, EAST JAVA.
There is no way to describe this dress but how special it makes you feel. The softness of the luxurious silk on your skin is a romance by itself. Delicate and versatile, your perfect dress for beautiful summer nights.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Look - and feel - beautiful. Because you deserve it.
- Pockets. Because a girl needs her secrets.
- Flatters your body type. A little 'v' neckline goes along way. The ribbon simply hugs your hip, accentuates your natural curves while making you feel like a present.
Model 1 is 160cm, EU size S. She wears All Size.
Model 2 is 165cm, EU size L. She wears All Size.
SIZE ALL SIZE: S-LBUST 96 LENGTH 110 *in cm
SERIBU BUNGA means one thousand flowers in Indonesian, an embodiment of our mission to empower 1,000 craftswomen in villages across Indonesia. The motif is a reinterpretation of a forgotten Jasmine flower motif that has been passed down through generations in Gesikharjo village, East Java.
Each piece of this collection takes at least 30 days to craft by hand - and uses two different blends of plant based natural dyes. Learn more.
- Technique: Hand drawn Batik.
- Color: Natural dye.
- Material: Super soft and luxurious silk cotton blend.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!