SERIBU BUNGA - Picking Daisies Dress
HAND-DRAWN BATIK & NATURALLY DYED IN
GESIKHARJO VILLAGE, EAST JAVA.
There is no way to describe this dress but how special it makes you feel. The softness of the silk caresses your skin. The fabric flows like a dance with your every move. A dress for a woman who cares and knows her worth.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Made for you. We are all different - and that's beautiful. Upon order, we'll get in touch with the measurement details so your dress is perfectly yours.
- Feel like a present. From you, for you. You deserve to feel beautiful and full of purpose, every day.
- Worth the wait. The current waitlist is 4 weeks, as it takes that long to handcraft. It also took our artisans 3 months of training to perfect this color!
Picking Daisies is inspired by a poem that stopped our founder's workaholic mind. A field of golden daisies under the bright blue sky. It is a love story that reminds you that part of being happy is to pay more attention to what's in front of us instead of what's ahead of us - "to have nothing else. Just moments."
The craftswomen hand-paint the yellow gold flowers one at a time with a little bamboo brush in their homes. Afterwards, they would come together to Rumah SukkhaCitta to prepare the fermented Indigo leaves vat, reduced with organic brown sugar.
Your dress goes beyond fair trade. From fair wages to continuous trainings and education - all made possible by you.
- Technique: Hand drawn Batik.
- Color: 100% natural dyes.
- Material: Super soft, luxurious silk-cotton blend.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!