TITIK - Fieldtrip Pants in Noir (Unisex)
HANDLOOMED BY MASTER WEAVERS IN
MEDONO VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
We field-tested these pants for you. We took planes, boats and motorbikes in them and even hiked the heart of Borneo. Yes, we're serious! Two years in the making, this is the perfect fit for your travels: Functional and comfy, yet still formal enough for the occasional village ceremony (still being serious!).
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pockets over pockets: Deep and generous to bring your phone, pen, anti-mosquito, notes, and even a water bottle.
- Comfort in the jungle. And everywhere else. We included a hidden rubber band in the back to guarantee perfect fit.
- Breathable and soft: Yes, you guessed it. These pants are made of raw, unbleached cotton. So comfy and soft, you don't wanna take them off
Model 1 is 168cm, EU Size S. She wears size I.
Model 2 is 187cm, EU Size M. He wears size I.
TITIK is a reminder that we are enough in a world that constantly aims for more. Each of the embroidered dots are created entirely by hand, taking 4 weeks of preparations to set the wooden loom.
Every time we tell our community that this Noir shade is 100% natural, we always get the same comment. Wow. We know the feeling, this hue actually took us a year of research! We first hand-dye the fabric into really deep blue with fermented Strobilanthes Cusia leaves, repeating the process 8-10x. Afterwards, we turn to Ceriops Tagal wood bark to darken the shade to yield this soft almost-black hue.
- Technique: Handloom Jacquard
- Color: Natural Dye
- Material: 100% raw cotton
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!