TITIK - Kebaya Top
Versatile and comfy, your top is inspired by the classic Javanese Kebaya silhouette. Simplified for the everyday, she blends so easily into your life.
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT HER
- Flatters. The V-Neck is designed to flatter and accentuate your natural curves, while the sleeves cover just the right amount of arm. Her classic silhouette makes it so easy to style with your favorite pants or Kain for a hint of tradition.
- Breathable. For you and the Planet! Made of handwoven raw cotton, she gets softer the more you wear her. One try and you'll never want to go back to synthetic fabrics!
- Elevated details. Your top has hidden mother-of-pearl buttons, each collected and processed by hand in Makassar island.
Phoebe wears size I. She is 169cm, EU size M.
TITIK is a reminder that you're enough. In a world that's constantly making you question your worth, it's time to own the fact that you're right where you need to be. You got this, and you got it good. Each dot meaningfully woven by hand as your daily wearable inspiration.
HANDWOVEN | Medono Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
MATERIAL | 100% Raw Cotton
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
TITIK - Kebaya Top