TITIK - Traveller's Pants (Unisex)
HANDLOOMED BY MASTER WEAVERS IN
MEDONO VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
Life is full of adventures. Milestones. Responsibilities. Sometimes, it feels like too much is happening in a day. But we definitely think it's too short to be lived in uncomfortable pants. We also think that you should be able to look great throughout. So meet your new favorite pants.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- So easy to wear. Slip on and done. The secret? It has a hidden rubber-back and built-in belt.
- Pockets perfected for airport travel. We travel a lot, so we designed the pockets to be deep and generous to fit your essentials.
- Never compromise movement. We don't just sit pretty all day. There are times when you have to run, hop on a motorcycle, or sit cross-legged for a quick meditation. And these pants allow you to do all that. In style.
- Uber comfy, but doesn't look baggy.
Model 1 is 187cm, EU Size M. He wears size II.
Model 2 is 167cm, EU Size S. She wears size I.
|Waist||66 - 92||78 - 104|
|Hip||90-112||98 - 124|
TITIK is a reminder that we are enough in a world that constantly aims for more. Inspired by the intricate craft of Jacquard, the embroidered dots on this fabric are created entirely by hand. It takes four weeks of preparation - just to dye the threads with a unique blend of natural dyes and to set the loom, ensuring more than 2,000 threads are exactly where they need to be. Learn more.
- Technique: Handloom Jacquard
- Color: Natural Dye (Indigofera Tinctoria + Ceriops Tagal)
- Material: 100% raw cotton
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted fabric. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!