PAGISENJA - Traveller's Pants (Gender Neutral)
Made for freedom of movement. Meet the pants that make morning meetings to afternoon errands to late-night lounging feel like a breeze. Cause life's too short for uncomfortable pants.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Feels like a dream. Made of handwoven raw cotton, giving your pants a structured look and a soft broken-in feel. You'll find yourself longing to wear this everyday.
- Thoughtfully designed. Looks polished from the front, but comfortable enough to lounge with ease. Completed with hidden elastic band, mother-of-pearl buttons, and a hidden inner slit for fluidity of movement.
- Perfected for travel. The pockets are deep enough for passport and other travel essentials, with a thoughtful tie ribbon to fit so you don't have to take off your belt during airport checks.
- Never compromise movement. There are times when you have to run, hop on a motorcycle, or sit cross-legged for a quick meditation. And these pants allow you to do all that. In style.
- Sustainably made. Naturally dyed with plants to prevent toxic chemicals from our rivers and your skin.
PAGISENJA helps you simplify. Look closer and you'll see these beautiful lines and textures. Crafted through the Double Ikat technique, each is manually inserted by our master weaver. Taking 65 days, more than 10 processes and 12 artisans to craft, just for you. A ritual of care for the land, the community, and ourselves.
HANDWOVEN | Central Java, Indonesia
STITCHED IN | Bali, Indonesia
NATURAL DYE | PAGI (SweetIndigo™), SENJA (SweetIndigo™ + Ceriops Tagal), M'ALAM (SweetIndigo™ + Mahogany Wood Bark)
MATERIAL | 100% Raw Cotton
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island, Indonesia
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
The materials are soo good, with fitted perfectly.. love it, will repurchase others collection soon
These pants are amazingly comfortable and they look great! I'm all about an elastic waistband, but the tie at the front still makes them look fancy - win win.
The detail in the fabric is also beautiful. I will be ordering another pair in another colour soon!
Lovely parcel came in time and it's a perfect fit for me. The elastic waistband helps with my shifting waistline (which I shall one day make peace with!)
I have been wanting to get a similar pants for months, and glad I put it on hold until I found this TITIK Forest Traveller’s Pants. I love how the material is thick, giving a nice structure and silhouette to the baggy pants. The fabric is super comfy on skin and it comes with very intricate details of “titik” in a diamond shape. Proud to say that this is now my go-to pants for any occasion!
We use only traceable natural materials and plant dyes. Grown regeneratively and processed without any chemicals.
12 Families Impacted
Our radical traceability means you know exactly who made your clothes. Providing living wages while sustaining heritage cultures.
1 Tree In Your Name
Proceeds fund our reforestation programs, turning degraded soil into abundant forests for communities most in need.