We're looking for all-stars to join our growing team.
SukkhaCitta is an award-winning social enterprise on a mission to change lives - from farm to closet. We make the most meaningful clothes to create sustainable change in rural Indonesia while changing the standard of pollution and exploitation in the fashion industry.
We value creative thinking, grit and hard work from people who want their work to matter. Your motivation and passion for creating positive change is what's going to turn this job into a long-term fit.
1. Chief of Marketing & Business Development
Full time | Reports to the CEO (Denica)
We are looking for a strategic and detailed-oriented team player who is driven to grow our business. He or she will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing our marketing growth strategies while nurturing partnerships to scale our mission.
- Define, measure and report the marketing funnel performance from all channels.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer (e-commerce and flagship store) channels.
- Scale our international retailers.
- Develop & execute new campaigns to attract new customer segments.
- Establish and lead stakeholder partnerships.
- At least 3 years of experience leading a marketing/business development team. Fashion or retail experience in a plus.
- Ability to combine strategic and analytical thinking with grassroot execution among stakeholders.
- Independent and can work under pressure (running a social enterprise is not for the faint hearted).
- Preferably someone who owns a SukkhaCitta piece - we love working with believers.
- Indonesian national.
IS THAT YOU?
To apply, email your application to email@example.com with title "I'm your next Chief of Marketing & Business Development", sending:
- Your CV.
- 1-page motivation letter explaining why you're the person for this position. Be creative. Try to stand out.
Have a burning desire to contribute - but haven't found the right role?
Then do reach out! We're always open to hearing suggestions and finding ways to work together to elevate our Ibus' work on a global scale. Email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's take it from there :)
We receive a lot of applications, and will only reply to those who fulfil the qualifications to be invited to the 2nd interview round. The application is open until the role is filled. Goodluck!