We're on a mission to heal our planet by changing how clothes are grown, made and worn.
Be part of our award-winning team changing the standard of fashion, one #MadeRight piece at a time.
Together, we're finding innovative ways to addressing some of the world's most pressing social and environmental challenges. To create a direct impact and leave the world a better place than we found it.
1. Junior Designer
Full time | Based in SukkhaCitta HQ and willing to travel as necessary.
You'll be assisting Anastasia, our Creative Director, to improve our product assortments and creative styling.
- Making techpacks based on approved styles.
- Assisting with pattern making.
- Sourcing of materials.
- Liaising with tailors for custom work coordination.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 2 years of fashion design experience.
- A vision for elevating our product quality.
- Independent and can work under pressure (running a social enterprise is not for the faint hearted!)
- Preferably someone who owns a SukkhaCitta piece - we love working with believers!
- Indonesian national.
IS THAT YOU?
To apply, email your application to email@example.com with title "I'm your next Junior Designer", sending:
- Your CV and portfolio.
- 1-page motivation letter explaining why you're perfect for this position. Be creative. Try to stand out.
Have a burning desire to contribute - but haven't found the right role?
Then do reach out! We're always open to hearing suggestions and finding ways to work together to elevate our Ibus' work on a global scale. Email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's take it from there :)
We receive a lot of applications, and will only reply to those who fulfil the qualifications to be invited to the 2nd interview round. The application is open until the role is filled. Goodluck!