HERRINGBONE - Curator Dress
Easy does it in this softly refined dress, beautifully crafted from our premium handwoven Herringbone fabric. Clean lines and classic silhouette elevates your wardrobe, taking you from day to night effortlessly.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- A hint of formalness. Taking you from work to play in a heartbeat, with a neckline that flatters and elongates your neck. Wear the dress as is, unbutton halfway and combine it with our Silk Kain for formal events, or wear it as an outer-vest ;)!
- Beautiful texture and color. The closer you get, the more you'll fall in love with this dress. You'll see tiny Herringbone patterns that is subtly tactile, made even more special with the cloud-like Melange hue from the combination of light naturally-dyed blue and grey threads.
No stink. Wait what? Raw cotton doesn't smell as quickly as most over-processed cotton out there. Look great with less laundry!
Stany wears Size 1. She is 158cm, EU Size M.
Herringbone is our signature fine handwoven fabric with a distinctive twill texture. It takes a village to make, an orchestra of collaboration between almost 30 people. From tying and dyeing the threads to structuring them, taking 4 weeks of preparations to set on the wooden loom that uses 0% electricity.
TRACEABILITY ETHICALLY HANDCRAFTED
HANDWOVEN | Medono Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ + Ceriops Tagal wood
MATERIAL | 100% raw cotton
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
HERRINGBONE - Curator Dress