The Tomorrow Tee
Better for you and the planet.
Synthetic materials, micro-plastics and chemicals are giving Tees a bad name. So we created ours with plants that make the planet healthier, today and tomorrow.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- So. Soft. You know those Tees you borrow from friends that always feel softer, fit better, and get worn the most? Our Ibus' captured that feeling and made your new favorite tee.
- Naturally dyed. Made of 100% Eucalyptus fibre and dyed with plants, The Tomorrow Tee contains no plastics or toxic chemicals.
- Mothers, not machines. Traceable to the very woman making it in Villages, not factories.
- For a better tomorrow. By choosing #MadeRight, you help us build craft schools in our villages and contributes to our reforestation programs. Also makes the perfect gift ✨
ORIGIN | Medono village, Central Java
CRAFT | Hand-stamped Batik (Batik cap),
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ , Mahogany wood, Terminallia Belirica fruits
MATERIAL | 100% Eucalyptus Fibre
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Never had a t-shirt that is so soft and smooth like this before! The fabric feels really light and gentle to the skin, a casual shirt but with a much more story behind it
When I received the T-Shirt automatically fell in love with it. It has high quality and very comfortable to wear!
Super comfy! Excellent packaging! Fast delivery.... Im a happy customer... Great success for sukkha citta... Keep inspiring!
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
The Tomorrow Tee