Soapnuts are our go-to detergent for hand-washing. It's awesome because:
- Mom made it. Well, mother Earth that is! But seriously, soapnuts are highly-effective and gentle. It'll leave your laundry fresh and clean. Its mildness will also keep colors bright and maintain fabric structure, perfect for natural dyes and delicates!
- Free of chemicals. Ours is grown organically without any fertilizers or pesticides. They're also naturally free of all the evil stuff hidden in conventional detergents (SLS, Parabens, Petroleum, etc).
- Directly benefits 15 farmer families to earn 2x market rate. Because that's the amount that would make it possible for them to get a fair wage while conserving their forest.
- Fights plastic waste. Swapping conventional detergent to soapnuts saves plastic packaging from littering our ocean. They're also 100% bio-degradable and enriches the soil after you're done with it!
Lempuyangan village, Central Java.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Organic soapnuts, comes in a 250gr box
- Cotton pouch (optional)
Pop 5 berries in the cotton wash bag provided and double tie the top. If you like fragrance, add 4-5 drops of 100% pure essential oil and put them in the laundry machine/under running tap water. You can also pop them in the washing machine.
After around 5 loads of washing, the berries can be added to the compost or garden to break down naturally.
- Chemical Free
- Waste Free