ANGKASA - Oversized Blazer
A minimalist, snugly oversized blazer that fits with almost everything! Perfect everyday outer for when you're wanna elevate your everyday or simply to cocoon in this rainy season. Also, pant-less Zoom-approved <3
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Effortlessly chic. The timeless silhouette nods to the minimalist in you. Simply throw over your favorite basic and get ready to impress.
- Perfect for going out and staying in. Crafted from our signature handwoven raw cotton, it's gets softer with every wear.
- For a fairer future. Each star on your skirt is hand-drawn by 32 Ibus who received scholarships in Rumah SukkhaCitta Jlamprang. Taking 20kgs of Indigo leaves to dye, grown regeneratively for 3 whole months.
Karis is 164cm, EU Size S. She wears All size.
Tabita is 160 cm, EU Size All. She wears All size.
Pre-order 3 weeks.
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Handwoven Raw Cotton
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
ANGKASA - Oversized Blazer