ANGKASA - Square Scarf
Easy-to wear, quick to love, infinitely adaptable, and ready to gift to someone special.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Modern heritage. Reinterpreting the traditional Jlamprang 'Patola' motif, our Ibus drew the brightest stars to guide you on your journey.
- A real Batik Tulis piece. Each star drawn by hand, with a 'tjanting' and hot wax. Finished with hand-stitched edges by our Ibus, not machines.
Meaningful talisman. "The stars shine brightest when the night is darkest". The perfect gift for your loved ones who need a little reminder that she's not alone.
- Sustainably made. Naturally-dyed with regeneratively grown plants and agricultural waste to protect our rivers from toxic chemicals.
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
SIZE | 70 x 70cm
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Silky Eucalyptus fibre
PACKAGING |Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
ANGKASA - Square Scarf