The Tomorrow Tee
Synthetic materials, micro-plastics and chemicals are giving Tees a bad name. So we created ours with plants that make the planet healthier, today and tomorrow.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Buttery soft. You know those Tees you borrow from friends that always feel softer, fit better, and get worn the most? Our Ibus' captured that feeling and made your new favorite tee.
- Naturally dyed. Made of 100% Eucalyptus fibre and dyed with plants, The Tomorrow Tee contains no plastics or toxic chemicals.
- Mothers, not machines. Traceable to the very woman making it in Villages, not factories.
- For a better tomorrow. By choosing #MadeRight, you help us build craft schools in our villages and contributes to our reforestation programs. Also makes the perfect gift ✨
ORIGIN | Medono village, Central Java
CRAFT | Hand-stamped Batik (Batik cap),
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ , Mahogany wood, Terminallia Belirica fruits
MATERIAL | 100% Eucalyptus Fibre
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Never had a t-shirt that is so soft and smooth like this before! The fabric feels really light and gentle to the skin, a casual shirt but with a much more story behind it
When I received the T-Shirt automatically fell in love with it. It has high quality and very comfortable to wear!
Super comfy! Excellent packaging! Fast delivery.... Im a happy customer... Great success for sukkha citta... Keep inspiring!
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
The Tomorrow Tee