ANGKASA - Flowy Skirt
She flows like a dream with every move. The perfect addition to your mindful wardrobe.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Flatters. She hugs your hip and accentuates your beautiful natural curves. Pairs easily with your favorite top. Oh, and pockets!
- Light and airy. Made with Eucalyptus fibre and naturally-dyed with Indigo leaves, she feels so silky and breathable on the skin.
- Empowers women. Each star on your skirt is hand-drawn by 32 Ibus who received scholarships in Rumah SukkhaCitta Jlamprang. All made possible by your #MadeRight choice.
Angie wears Size 1. She is 165cm, EU Size S.
Need it in a different size or want to customize your own style? Gita is here to help!
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Silky Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
ANGKASA - Flowy Skirt