ANGKASA - Flowy Skirt
She flows like a dream with every move. The perfect addition to your mindful wardrobe.
WHY SHE'S SPECIAL
- Flatters. She hugs your hip and accentuates your beautiful natural curves. Pairs easily with your favorite top.
- Thoughtful details. Comes with adjustable buttons to add that comfort as your body changes.
- Luxuriously airy. Made with Eucalyptus fibre and naturally-dyed with Indigo leaves, she feels so silky and breathable on the skin.
- Real Batik Tulis piece. Each star drawn by hand, with a tjanting and hot wax. Taking an Ibu 21 days to craft, just for you.
Angie wears Size 1. She is 165cm, EU Size S.
Anya wears size 1. She is 170cm, EU size M.
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Silky Eucalyptus fibre
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
ANGKASA - Flowy Skirt