ANGKASA - Origin Coat
We are all made of stars. The Origin Coat is an ode to our connections. To the Earth. To the people we love. And to the ones we may never meet, yet touch our lives in exceptional ways.
WHY SHE'S IS SPECIAL
- A new heritage. Inspired by the classic Kebaya silhouette, Ana designed this piece to embody a feminine yet powerful take on the transitional wardrobe icon. This versatile coat can be worn buttoned as a top or opened as a jacket to effortlessly elevate your everyday.
- Real Batik Tulis piece. Each star drawn by mothers, not printed by machines.
- Structured softness. Made with our signature handwoven raw cotton that gets softer with years. With 100% naturally dyed, pure linen linings.
- Intentional details. Deep pockets. Hand-drawn reminders. Subtle wrist button.
- Dyed with plants. Its botanical black took our Ibus 30 dips in our SweetIndigo vat. The stars are dyed with our GoldenFruits.
Widika wears Size I, she is 178 cm.
For information about sizing, please consult with our Customer Happiness team.
SINAR is a reminder to let your inner light shine. Our third ANGKASA series reinterprets the Javanese philosophy that has guided our Ibus for generations: Urip Iku Urup (We live to bring light). When we take up the courage to shine, we light a flame that together becomes bolder in brightness. Shining the path forward, for a future we believe in.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Central Java, Indonesia
STITCHED IN | Bali, Indonesia
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ leaves
MATERIAL | Handwoven cotton, Oeko-Tex Pure Linen
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
We use only traceable natural materials and plant dyes. Grown regeneratively and processed without any chemicals.
12 Families Impacted
Our radical traceability means you know exactly who made your clothes. Providing living wages while sustaining heritage cultures.
1% for Biodiversity
Proceeds fund our reforestation programs, turning degraded soil into abundant forests for communities most in need.