KAPAS - Oversized Blazer
A piece that makes layering effortless. The Oversized Blazer is tailored from our sturdy handwoven regenerative cotton. With a soft Eucalyptus fibre linings to keep it breathable and comfortable. Keeping you warm during transitional seasons and all year round.
- An investment piece. Timeless and versatile. Thoughtfully designed to get better the more you wear it while minimizing the impact on our planet.
- 180 days to craft. Nothing beats a piece tailored just for you. Look closer and fall in love with the tactility of its textures. Each one of its kind, just like you.
- Beyond sustainability. Made using our regenerative cotton and handwoven without electricity, it is the greenest blazer you could find.
Fiorenza wears Size 1. She is 170cm, EU Size S.
KAPAS means cotton in Indonesian. Each piece in this farm-to-closet collection is grown regeneratively to heal Mother Earth. Restoring the soil's natural ability to absorb carbon from the atmosphere through our Ibus' ancestral Tumpang Sari wisdom. Taking 180 days to grow, spin, weave and stitch.
MATERIAL | Regenerative cotton grown by indigenous women farmers
HANDWOVEN IN | Medono Village, East Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
BUTTON | Mother-of-pearl from Makassar island
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
KAPAS - Oversized Blazer