ANGKASA - Pleated Dress
An effortlessly flattering dress that flows with your every move. Made from ultra-fine Eucalyptus fibre, she's as soft on the planet as it is on your skin.
WHY SHE'S SO SPECIAL
- Flattering. The V neckline accentuates your neck, without being revealing. Simply put on and tie to fit to accentuate your natural beauty.
- Luxuriously handcrafted. Each star and line drawn by hand, with hot wax and a tjanting. Taking an Ibu 30 days to craft, just for you.
- Sustainably made. Naturally-dyed with regeneratively grown plants and agricultural waste to protect our rivers from toxic chemicals.
Empowers women. Made by the Ibus who received scholarships to learn Batik in Rumah SukkhaCitta Jlamprang.
Karis wears Noir in All size. She is 164cm, EU size S.
Dinda wears Garnet & Gold in All size. She is 165cm, EU size S.
Phoebe wears Noir in All size. She is 169cm, EU size M.
Want to customize your own style? Gita is here to help!
ANGKASA reminds you to follow your North Star. Let the moon, the stars and the sky guide your steps. Follow what makes your heart sing instead of what is expected. Strong in your will, soft in your touch. Each invites you on a journey home, to the Universe within.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | Gold: Terminalia Bellirica fruits, Garnet: Sappan wood + Symplocos leaves, Noir: SweetIndigo™
MATERIAL | Silky Eucalyptus fibre
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Limited Edition Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Kind to the Earth
The natural dyes we use are 100% traceable from farm to fabric. Plants, fruits and minerals help to achieve rich hues, using less water, is non-toxic and biodegradable. Make it yours as it reveals its character with every wear and wash. Read more on our Care Guide.
For a Better Tomorrow
Made by Ibus
Each #MadeRight piece supports the livelihoods of 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Farm to Closet
Preventing toxic chemicals from entering our rivers, while healing our Planet through our regeneratively grown plant dyes and fibres.
Comes with a promise of free repairs, packaged without any plastic, and plants a tree with every purchase.
ANGKASA - Pleated Dress